Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Free Boot Camp At Rust Park

Heidi Grace Kress, local artist, blogger and mom extraordinaire has another talent - she runs boot camps and does training. She is offering a free boot camp at Rust Park all summer, free to anyone who wants to join. She is asking for a head count, so if you want to get in on the fun, contact her on Facebook here.  All the details are below:

Hello!!!

๐Ÿ’ช๐ŸผSummer boot camp 2015!!!!

The details are as follows:


๐Ÿ“It's free!!
(Some of you have asked me to train you...my plan is to do this program free for all this summer and I'll see where it goes from there.) so...yes...it's free!!
๐Ÿ“We will be holding class Tuesday and Thursday mornings at 10 AM.
๐Ÿ“it starts June 23rd and will go through summer
๐Ÿ“it's at the Rust park in Ruston (north Tacoma) it's right across from my house.
5336 north commercial street
Ruston, Wa 98407
๐Ÿ“kids are welcome!
(It is sitted down low and fully fenced in)
๐Ÿ“bring friends...it's open to all!
๐Ÿ“ it focuses on strength and conditioning with Boot Camp style coaching.
๐Ÿ“be prepared...it'll be tough!๐Ÿ˜and... awesome !๐Ÿ˜€


I'd love to gauge how many of you are going to be there...this is the first year I have been able to accommodate this and I think it's going to be a pretty good sized group! so...text back if you're interested so I can make sure to plan workouts that will accommodate everybody!!


Equipment: I have some equipment and have purchased some for this group...
But...although it is NOT required...it would be helpful if you could come with your own
-kettle bell
- Medicine ball
- dumb bells
- jump rope
- mat
let me reiterate it is absolutely not required that you bring these items!!!


On a separate note there are many people that have been in my classes that I don't have information for but I know you are your friends so please feel free to spread the word!! I'm planning to bring in a couple of guest instructors and do a couple "adventure" workouts too this summer.


Keep in mind I am coming out of two years of injury...some health issues and well...life with four babes...so I'll be getting back in shape and sweating right along with you... I am also more than willing to do a lifting and cardio schedule that you can do on the off days. -let me know if there's interest and I'll prepare that. I promise I'll make it worth your time!


I think that's it...but seriously I am forgetful and love gentle reminders, so if I forgot something please tell me!! I am super excited ๐Ÿ˜Šand look forward to seeing you and reconnecting with you!!


Heidi

No comments: