Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ruston History On Paper

A small part of Ruston's past has been collected in photos and stories; and is finally available to share. Our town history has been important to me for decades; having lived through the tremendous changes we have experienced in this tiny village. My work with Asarco only increased my love for our unique past. I am glad we have captured some of that history before it was lost.

We'll have a book signing party at Ruston Market on Saturday afternoon (see below) and one at the Antique Sandwich Company soon. Or books are available directly from me or at the following locations (that I know of, there are more)...
  • Don's Ruston Market: 5102 N. Winnifred
  • Antique Sandwich Company: N. Pearl and 51st Streets
  • Pacific Northwest Shop: Proctor District
  • Watermark Gift Shop: Downtown Tacoma
Thanks to the many contributors, supporters and fellow lovers of Ruston who helped make this book a reality!        

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the cost?

Ruston Home said...

The books retail at $21.99, I'm able to offer a slight discount at the book signing events or directly at $20 each. Please email if you are interested to kpickett22@yahoo.com.