Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sonny Brossoit: 1941-2012

Our friend and neighbor Sonny Brossoit was found dead in his home last Tuesday. I understand a family member called for a welfare check after not hearing from him. The police had to break down the door and found Sonny's body inside. There are no signs of foul play. A autopsy is underway with results expected by this coming Tuesday.

Sonny was a regular throughout Ruston, riding his bike and stopping for many an interesting chat. He was bluntly honest, had a ready smile and very handsome ponytail. He was one of the reasons why Ruston is so unique. He will be missed.

I post more details as they become available.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I realy do miss Sonny ~*

I have to say it out loud...Sonny had life experiances and wisdom that I totally respected. He, as I knew him, was a gentle soul that reached out to help others and cared about his fellow man.

R.I.P. Sonny Brossoit
Bethdishiess