Join us for a bear-y fun Party for the Planet Earth Day Weekend, April 20 - 21. Learn how to shrink your carbon pawprint, get up-close to animals and talk with the keepers who care for these incredible animals.
Find your favorite activity among a world of fun scattered around the zoo, including:
- Polar bears devour a block of ice topped with a marshmallow creation - a sight that's a "must see" for bear lovers.
- Sharks investigate a dive cage that visitors will use this summer for Eye-to-Eye Shark Dives.
- Primates chow down on special "cookies" while their keepers discuss ways people can help their wild counterparts.
- Shellfish science: Enjoy a fun chemistry demonstration.
- Survival in the Arctic: See if you can survive as a polar bear.
- Be a scientist: Match photos of animals caught with a camera "trap."
- One paw print at a time: Learn how to shrink your carbon footprint.