Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas To All


I went in search of icicles in the Ruston tunnel the other morning. There were only a few small ones left. I expect our trusty town maintenance men knocked them down when they grew too large earlier in the week. The sight of icicles dangling from the dark roof of the tunnel will soon be a thing of the past. The tunnel is due to be closed soon in favor of a new road through the Point Ruston development.

Rather than icicles, I found other beautiful sights in the hushed stillness. I thought I'd share some shots with you on this Christmas Eve. As we gather with loved ones tonight and tomorrow, may we recapture some of that childhood joyous anticipation of this night and the magic of believing in something beyond what our eyes can see ~ like the magic of community we share in this small town. Merry Christmas neighbors.

Karen










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful wonderland! Thank you Karen!