Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tall Ships Parade of Sails: July 3, 2008

I know everyone and their brother was on Ruston Way Wednesday morning taking pictures of these magnificent vessels, but I had to throw some photos up too. It was great fun to see so many people come together to watch the show that began along Ruston's 200-foot shore.

If this shoreline could speak, what tales would it tell of times past when sails were common, or canoes of the native tribes? The Tall Ships Festival continues through the 7th. Check here for details...

I've posted more pictures on Ruston Memories. If you have any of your own to add to the collection, just email 'em to me at kpickett22@yahoo.com.

Karen




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Great shots I love them. I wish I could have been there but I was working at Town Hall serving the residents of Ruston. Again, great shots :D

Anonymous said...

Hey, we were at the same spot taking pictures -- how cool is that? Thanks for sharing!