Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Angriest Little Town

Scott Fontaine, mobile journalist for the News Tribune, is doing some digging into Ruston's political scene. His blog post today calls us the Angriest Little Town in Washington. He may be right.

I wish him luck in his research. Maybe some outside scrutiny will help calm us down and we start to mend our very, very broken fences.

Karen

UPDATE: Mr. Fontaine posted this invitation. I wanted to put it up front so everyone can respond.

"Digging" might be a bit strong, but I'm basically wondering how things went so wrong, and how things can get better.(And if you want to weigh in, e-mail me at scott.fontaine@thenewstribune.com. It's a shameless plug, I know...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

all the babymamma drama is cracking me up, thanks for the good laugh ruston!

Anonymous said...

"Digging" might be a bit strong, but I'm basically wondering how things went so wrong, and how things can get better.

(And if you want to weigh in, e-mail me at scott.fontaine@thenewstribune.com. It's a shameless plug, I know...)